Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HI EVERYONE

Well this is my first post. And Yes I'm losing it!!!!!! And I'm glad to get started and to share with all of you my journey.

This decision to start a blog about lossing weight and going public with it is inspired by a lady that I followed all last year. She said that the accountable to her readers really helped to push her and keep her on track.

I will be sharing my goals with you, the good times the bad the ups and the downs, the challenges and milestone that I come across.

As of today I am a week away from my 9th month of pregnancy so lossing weight will have to start after the baby is born in a few weeks. I just wanted to get started with my blog so I am ready to go.

Once the baby is born I want to lose 70lbs or so. My goal weight is 130 lbs. Goal date Dec 31 2010.

Once the baby is born I will give you my final weight and adjust my weight goal if need be. I will be weighing in once a week to let you know how I'm doing on a weekly basis. I will also have goals for myself and rewards along the way. Not sure what they are yet. I'm thinking spa days are good.

I will slowly ease into working out for the first month and eat lots of veg and fruit. No sweets and also no meat. I'm not into meat right now. Don't worry there are tons of ways to get protein in my diet.

Once the first week of May rolls around I will start my workout program. Charelene Extreme. 5 days a week.

Thanks everyone for coming on this journey with me and for your support. I encourage anyone who also wants to lose weight to jump on board with me and let's do it together.

Take Care
Melissa Alfred

No comments:

Post a Comment